Jas Bassi is a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and is registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) a body recognised by the Department of Health. She is a member of the Spirit Release Foundation.
Jas has been a guest speaker at The Austin Conference, The University of Wolverhampton and the Hypnotherapist Network in the UK. She is a reviewer for Crown House Publishing, who are a rapidly growing publishing house specialising in the areas of Education, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, Self Help, Mind Body Spirit and Personal Growth.
- Latest Press Article 7th May 2020
- Remote Group Healing: Coming Soon 7th May 2020
- Blessed Artwork 30th March 2020
- On the Spiritual Path – Why Gurpreet Virk Chose a New Way of Life 8th December 2019
- Why have many of us become desensitized to the natural flows of energy? 8th December 2019